Navionics

• KirtH
    Lakeville

Just want to give those of you with a Navionics Map chip and it qualifies for the Freshest Data program you should go to the Navionics website and check out the Lake Update list and update your chip.

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Kirt, I have been having a poor experience with the freshest data program. I went from one foot contours to 5 foot contours on Leech Lake. I called Navionics and they weren’t able to help me. I filed a discrepancy report and they have yet to solve it. I have been advising folks to not update chip. I have heard from others that are experiencing similar problems with retreating to worse data.

Have you heard this as well?

Sully

KirtH
    Lakeville

No? I have updated both of mine without issues.

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Kirt, it’s been over two weeks with no response from Navionics. Do you have any suggestions for me?

Sully

KirtH
    Lakeville

Sully I will try and talk to them, have you tried to call them?

KirtH
    Lakeville

Sully email me your contact info Phone Number and email, I sent an email to the national sales manager and he will get this taken care of. Check your PM’s

jorgea

Thanks for this tip

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I first spoke with Navionics on 5/14/12 and the good news is that we have come to a resolution. I need to send my chip in to them.

Quote:

Please contact our Customer Service Department as we need to exchange your chart because the chart serial # you are using does not allow online updates.

Sully

bassattacker1

I gave up on Navionics all together. They have horrible customer service. I tried contacting them for over a month with no response. When I finally got one, they did not solve any of my problems.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.