Eau Claire here I come!

• life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

Well Eau Claire here I come. Moving into our house in EC on June 4th. Anyone know some good cat fishing spots on the Chippewa?

bigpike

Chippewa river is loaded with cats and any lake made by the river including Wissota! Don’t forget your free bump at Lienies any time you drive by Welcome to the community

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Chippewa river is loaded with cats and any lake made by the river including Wissota! Don’t forget your free bump at Lienies any time you drive by Welcome to the community

Yeah, what he said. I know the guys at Skeeter Boat Center do exceptionally well on the rivers in the area. When they started showing pics and sharing weights… I was a little shocked. They get some pretty impressive channels.

Congrats on the move.

stuwest
    Elmwood, WI

well, i’m glad you made it to the smart side of the river… give a buzz if you are going to be on the Rush. i’m right next to it.

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Welcome to the Chippewa Valley.

You will like it here (that is coming from a guy that grew up in Andover).

I don’t spend any time chasing the cats, but I have caught some nice accidental cats.

Sully

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

Yup Ryan I’m Moving. Thanks for the cat info guys. I know I enjoy fishing the Chetek Chain so far. Brother inlaws Wife’s family has a cabin on the chain and we’ve been hitting that pretty hard. I’ll have to find the Rush. I’ve got to find some new places to fish. Plus drag the Father in lawsboat to the Croix now and again.

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

Sheels in EC has a good variety of packer stuff. You may want to start there.

whittsend

Accidental catches – Wissota.

Welcome to the area!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.