Denny’s resort question?

• tomberg
    Rochester,MN.

thinking of renting a cabin there,any comments?thanks

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

I’ve never stayed there, but the launch and protected harbor are very nice. They have a nice fish cleaning area as well.

freedomrock

Check out High Banks. Regardless, the good news is that you’ll be on Winni. Fishing has been awesome so far this year. Every year for that matter.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

Don’t expect much from their cabins. The habor looks nice, location is good. But we were really disappointed when we looked into our cabin, knowing we would be there four nights. The resort dogs had been through some peoples trash, and trash was blown all over the lawn. I guess we deserve it, we waited till the last minute to decide where to stay. The owner was helpful giving advise, the fish cleaning house was ok, and heck when you get to fishing all your worries go away.

Fishin Guru

Denny’s is the worse place I’ve ever stayed at in my life. I feel bad for anyone that goes there. Save your money and do a little more research and stay at one of the many better places on the lake.

The ice shacks are horrible. I was wondering why every other place was booked but we could get right into Denny’s. I would of rather stayed home.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

Denny’s is the worse place I’ve ever stayed at in my life. I feel bad for anyone that goes there. Save your money and do a little more research and stay at one of the many better places on the lake.

The ice shacks are horrible. I was wondering why every other place was booked but we could get right into Denny’s. I would of rather stayed home.

Ya, but what’s your opinion.

DRH1175

How are they for private skid houses. Wanting to haul mine up there next year. Is there somewhere better that does private houses?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.