oct full moon

• shadrapla
    cambridge mn

i wonder same as mille lacs lake during full moon you use crankbait during night time and caught walleye at shallow water? what kind of crnakbait let me know i may going there if mille lacs lake ban night fishing i am going to big winnie and what you suggest wehre i can stay cheap price to stay
    if you can sene me email here is [email protected]
    thank you for reply

Anonymous

I would recommend Rapala Husky jerks, sizes 12 and 14 in the Black and Silver or Blue and Silver colors. One thing though is that Winnie is not known for a night bite. I have tried this a number of times and the success is minimum. The walleyes eat heavily throughout the day and it seems that they sleep after dark. The best place that seems to produce if your going to give it a shot is the Bowens flats. You can troll for miles here and the walleyes stage up here before heading into Cutfoot. If you do give it a try, please let me know the outcome….I would suggest Pokegama if you really want lots of BIG walleyes.

shadrapla
    cambridge mn

i want to some keep walleye but i am chase after biggest walleye (i dont keep any bigesst) i will give think about pokegama i did fish there about 10 year ago it was lousy opening ever i had there were some ice there i am sure if i going to winnie i will give you report

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.