HELP!!!!!!!New to the lake.

• topdog

Going to be fishing Winnie for the 1st time this weekend, going to need some help……….Can anybody help I’m a Northeast Iowa river rat (30+yrs. experience) and could trade ya info if need be or take ya out……..Anyways info on walleyes, muskie, or pertch( I heard they’ve gottem big up there) would be GREAT…….Taking my sons up and any help on location and technique would be appreciated…….(thanks in advance) If ya want to leave a phone#I can call ya back…….God Bless

Anonymous

Topdog- Hopefully Sean will see your post before you head north. I am sure he will be able to give you some great information. Its been 2 years since I have been on Winnie so anything i could tell you would be out dated. Plus all my trips to the lake have been late August early Sept open water. A great fishery no doubt, and seems to be getting better each year from what I understand. I would like to get up there early this fall again, can you let us know how it goes.

topdog

Dman-yea I’ll get back to ya when i get home from up north………..Leaving early Sat. morning.

later, topdog

Steve Hougom
    Onalaska, WI

Im guessing that Sean is out of town fishing that Fort Frances Bass Tournament so he probably wont be able to reply in time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.