Got Shiners?

• sean colter
    Grand Rapids, MN

Bens Bait located right in Grand Rapids to the West of the Mall on HWY 2 has a ton, along with all your bait and tackle needs. As most years the shiners may be tough to come by, but with the recent warm-up some of the shiners have moved in. I will be at Bens in the afternoon on Friday, if nothing else swing in and say hello. Good Luck this weekend. Look for post starting Saturday night on the latest bite from Winnie…Bring on those eyes

wallygator
    cohasset mn.

havent you got anything better to do than stand around the bait store on friday like shovel sand or something he he are ya taking me in the morning or what ?

sean colter
    Grand Rapids, MN

The morning thing is out, the two guys from work that I orginally asked plan on going now until I have to pick up my customers. I will be at Ben’s Friday until are live TV show starts which I believe is between 3:30 to 7:00. Sounds like the shiners showed up in the shallows on Winnie Saturday. Have you heard if anyone else has Shiners?
    Looks like if I get that sand I will be hauling it in the rain the rest of the week. We are shooting for channel #1 for the weekend.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.