Cbeeksma on the “Tube”

• Anonymous

Hey Chris, Just watched the Butch Furtman’s Sportsman Journal and guess who was catching Smallmouth in the front of the Boat? none other than the Cbeeksma
    Great to see ya, nice show…….

Talktoyasoon

Anonymous

I saw that too. I was wondering Chris if you could send me an autograph. Famous people rule!!

Also had Mark Fisher with. I had the chane to fish with him a couple years back. Great guy.

Anonymous

Thanks guys. Mark, Butch and I try to get at least one show in each year. Mark loves to come up and fish the smallies on Chequamegon and I get a jumpstart on all the new products which will be available from Normark. I am honored to be a part of their Pro Staff.
    Butch is an excellent fisherman and it is fun just to put those two on fish and let em have at it. We had tremendous topwater fishing for about an hour the one day. There was a fish on every stump and we had some chasing 3-5 times after our topwaters without a hookup. I havent caught a fish on a topwater this winter ice season yet! You know you guys are always welcome to come up and fish Chequamegon with me when we both have days off.
    Chris Beeksma
    Get Bit Guide Service

Anonymous

Bobber, we still have to get that Mille Lacs smallmouth trip in this spring/summer!
    Chris Beeksma
    Get Bit Guide Service

Anonymous

Yes we will need to do that for sure…..maybe I’ll take you into “the bay” for some gator hunting also?

Anonymous

You da Man buddy! We’ll do a couple of trip swaps for sure this season!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.