Two Harbors

• horsch
    Hastings, MN

Fished Sat. and Sunday with wife and step-daughter out of the area. Saturday was so nice out!! Warm and calm winds made for perfect day, been a rough summer on the lake, wave wise!! We caught 4 lake trout Sat, biggest 8pds and a 7,6pd also, other 4 were coho. Sunday not as calm, but still nice day again, tried around breakerwall and north some, caught 2 lake trout biggest 5pds a4pd and a 5 pd steelhead, missed a few both days. Caught from 80 feet on up in anywhere from 250′ to 80′ fow, was fun!!

horsch
    Hastings, MN

well no one else fishing the big lake i guess?? no need to give more reports or check this part of web site!! lol

horsch
    Hastings, MN

good luck!!!
    i just brough boat back for the year running out of weekends!! cant wait till next year.

fishahollik
    South Range, WI

I have been doing well on lakers in 140′ of water with riggers and pounders. Had the limit with 2 guys before noon on two weekends. Haven;t been out in 2 weeks now since the wind started to blow. Maybe get out once more next weekend.

fishahollik
    South Range, WI

Sorry to hear you got blown off CT. I am hoping to get out on She wamy gan bay this weekend.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.