Superior

• horsch
    Hastings, MN

Going up to try again this weekend!! Went up last weekend and fished all day Saturday without any fish. Did’nt see a whole lot of boats out either, I should of takedn that as a clue! But try and try again. Has anyone else been out on the big lake??

horsch
    Hastings, MN

Well, went out of 2 habors Monday and we caught 9 lakers and one coho, there was 5 of us but it was a fun day. Went out about 10 til 5pm, water temp about 40 degrees.

horsch
    Hastings, MN

Well went up this weekend again. Saturday was way too rough for us!! Went out and turned around and came back in. Sunday went out of Superior entry, went out 10 miles and started, caught one laker and missed another, well had to the baot about 10 feet behind and got off!! Caught in about 80 feet of water both one was right on bottom line linning and other about 50 feet down.

Charlie “Turk” Gierke
    Hudson Wisconsin

Superiorfisherman,

I went up to the big lake for the first time about three weeks ago, and that was awesome! The fishing wasn’t hand over fist we boated some salmon and lakers, but the scenery and change of pace was awesome.

I just tagged along and watched my lines, it was just great. I smoked up the salmon and some lakers when I got home and that taste is so good!!!

Turk

horsch
    Hastings, MN

I hear ya!! I fell in love with the big lake after first time out there!! It’s like your in a different state. Water is clear enough to see down 20 feet, it’s also kind a eairy feeling out there too when out 10-20 miles from shore and all you see if water!! Any yes fish are great smoked!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.