Superior report 8-18-12

• matt

Went on my first trip tp Superior ever.Launched at Two Harbors.I didnt really know what to expect since Ive never fished the big lake before,but we did ok I think for the first time.We caught 4 Lakers and 4 Kings.We pulled 2 downriggers and 2 planer boards with snap weights.All but one fish was caught on spoons with one king hitting a stickbait snap weight combo, but the spoons out fished the stickbaits, we got 4 on the downriggers and 4 on snap weight boards.I would post some pics but I dont know how to on my phone.Anyways a downrigger was broken not by me by my buddy that has never used them, anyhow things happen and now I need it fixed for my next trip, I have 2 Penn Fathommasters.I opened it up and it looks like a spring broke the spool just freewheels with no clutch action whatsoever.Does anyone know where in MN I could get this fixed locally or where I could get some help from someone with a little know how that would be willing to lend a guy a hand? It would be greatly appreciated if anyone has any info.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.