Bass in them there lakes!

• Anonymous

Man, I can’t believe there aren’t more people out there after these things! They are on every lake I have been on. I even catch them on my lunch break on small lakes in Eden Prairie and Hopkins. Anybody doin the same thing? I will be on Spring by Prior and maybe even Pprior this weekend. Have a grey and amroon 1989 Champ with a 200 Mariner.

Anonymous

If you like bass I would HIGHLY recommend Lake Calhoun. You need to get permit and it is trolling motor only, but I have caught several HUGE bass walleye fishing out there. We typically catch one in mid-summer each time out from 5-7 lbs. I always think that I have hooked tiger muskie until I see them jump-incredible.

I grew up in Eden Prairie and there are tons of good lakes out there. Bryant, Minnetonka, Parley, Waconia, and little pond next to MTS on Mitchel Rd and Hwy 5 to name a few. Nice area.

Anonymous

Have not been to the ponds by hwy 5 yet. There bass in those things? Was on Spring today. 2 fish in the 2 hrs. 2 and 4lbs. Shallow running cranks. Just nice to be out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.