Tetonka Bite

• Anonymous

Went to tetonka today got there about 8:00 am fished until one. Was a good bite, caught about 20 fish enough keepers for the two of us. we had 8 in the live well 15 to 16 inches. Had a couple close to 20 and the rest where 13″ range. Looked hard for fish first. these came out of same area 16’to22′ break. Lindy rigging, never put a jig down would like to have but lindy bite was so good to go away from it. they banged it good you knew you had a bite. Lost a couple of bigger feeling fish never now what they where. Fall fun

Anonymous

Thanks for the info Destry! I’ll use it tomorow on the radio show!

And, welcome to the site. I look forward to reading about your escapades! Hawger

Edited by Hawger on 10/17/01 09:07 PM.

Anonymous

Dave,

So where is this lake you guys are talking about?? I’m in Burnsville. Sounds like a fun lake to try this next spring.

Thanks!!

Anonymous

I’m not Dave, but it’s West oF Faribault about 15 minutes on 60 just west of Waterville(maybe 3miles). It connects to Lake Sakatah on the Cannon River chain. I’m sure Dave will give ya clearer directions! This one of the few lakes in Southern Minnesota with a lot of structure and depth change. You can pull up a map of it on the dnr’s website, directions and all. dnr.state.mn.us

Jim W

Jim W

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.