Mille Lacs this weekend

• score92
    WBL, MN

Anyone been out today or yesterday? Anywhere you can access the lake still, by 4 wheeler? I went out of Red Door last weekend, they had the bridge up still, but I spoke with them this morning and they were thinking about taking it off today. We went outof Wahkon as well and the access was a little soggy and soft. Any suggestions on places that still allow access?

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

The access at Hunter’s look pretty bad.

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

The access at Father Hennepin is shaded almost entirely from the West and the North, you might still be able to get out there.

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

Quote:

Lyback’s

Do you know if you can get a wheeler out of Lybacks?

Red Door 1
    North Shore Mille Lacs in Wealthwood

Quote:

Anyone been out today or yesterday? Anywhere you can access the lake still, by 4 wheeler? I went out of Red Door last weekend, they had the bridge up still, but I spoke with them this morning and they were thinking about taking it off today. We went outof Wahkon as well and the access was a little soggy and soft. Any suggestions on places that still allow access?

Yup! We did pull the bridge at the ramp today and now have to access closed to ALL forms of ice travel. The ice itself is fine but the shoreline ice is now too iffy to gamble with.

wilson1984

Thanks for another great year Red Door

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.