Benefit @ Muggs on Sat. Aug. 8th w/ silent auction

• The_Bladepuller
    South end

Many people know Collette Hansen and her husband Mike. They have worked at many places, Eastside Marina, Buzzies, and live in Wahkon and work at Muggs. Their kids also work in the hospitality industry around there, I.E. Angela @ Buzzies is one of their kids.

Collette was found to have cancer last fall and has been making good progress in her treatment.

The owner of Muggs is Jody Neisen and when she tried to put a “Collette’s donation jar” out this spring Collette would have none of it but now there will be a benefit w/ a silent auction on Sat Aug 8th. While local individuals and businesses are going to donate to the silent auction I thought I’d ask if anyone here would be able to donate goods and / or services. I am putting together a custom made Plano box to store BIG bucktails w/ a number of baits in it.

The # @ Muggs is 320 495 3703, ask for Jody or Jennifer, or PM me here to donate & I’ll take care of it.

I know that Mr Jack Dunn III is planning on a 1/2 day guide trip.

Please step up and help these great people.

I’ll post more (cost) when I have a flier in front of my computer, next week.

Thanks! Brian.

The_Bladepuller
    South end

TTT & donations for the auction are still needed. John Weires of GR8 Lures is making some very nice custom muskie lures. Jack Dunn has put in a half day trip. John Nelson the Thorne Bros manager has put in a Shimano rigging rod. I have 2 modified Plano tackle boxes for BIG bucktails w/ some BIG blades. My wife has made some custom jewelry & her sister has some very nice custom knit work. This is in addition to what the Hansen family & Jody has had donated.

If you do not have any thing to donate still come and BID.

Thanks!

The_Bladepuller
    South end

3:00 this Sat & you will get 2 Sloppy Joes , chips and pop for a mere $6…I’d also share a fermented beverage w/ anyone interested.
    Scott Pugh, the owner, of ZooMN Financial Services has been so kind as to donate an individual state and fed. tax return for tax year 2009. Thanks to Scott.
    I’m off to Wahkon so any other donation will have to go through Muggs and I hope to meet some of you there.
    Brian

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.