Perch Extravaganza

• tslonek
    Coon Rapids,Mn

How was the contest? Anybody here catch the big one?

steve-fellegy
    Resides on the North Shores of Mille Lacs--guiding on Farm Island these days

lol Could be they are still trying to find shore! The big lake has had next to zero visibility for 24 hours. ‘Course most have GPS nowadays. But I would guess plenty of the ones without GPS, late yesterday, last night and early this morning, had trouble finding their way back.

You gotta be awful mad at those fish to be out over this weekend! Or NUTS!!!!!!!

Sooo…we wait…high and dry…for the reports.

HooksWife
    Crystal, MN

We braved the snow fall and were out for the raffle. From this site the winners I know of are: Josh Hukriede-20″TV; Kooty-ice fishing rod; Jim G-rod and other stuff; Jeff Linn-Aqua Vu; and the rest of us just enjoyed the company
    Right now Josh, his friend Chris and Matt Grow are plowing us out back here in the woods Thanks alot guys!

tslonek
    Coon Rapids,Mn

What size fish won it?

haywardbound
    New Brighton, MN

Quote:

Right now Josh, his friend Chris and Matt Grow are plowing us out back here in the woods Thanks alot guys!

I have got to thank those guys for putting us up for the night! We were stranded and would of slept in the truck if it was not for them!

Crazy night! I’ll post more later, But again…a huge thanks from Jon and Mike for taking us in!

(I’ll save the karaoke comments for later, have to dig out now).

rgoi812
    Good hour from whitewater

I think it was just under 1lb 4oz,they told me when weighing in it would take at least a pound to make it into the top ten.fishing the pond in conditions like they were made it all the more fun trying anyhow.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

The weather was a little difficult to deal with!!! The wind and then wind and lots of snow!!!

This last picture is of two guys fishing outside!! You needed to be hardcore to handle the elements of this day!

They had a really good turn out for as poor as the weather was!!!

brent07
    Preston, MN

I ended up with a strikemaster auger also. Man they had a TON of prizes. Thanks to Hunter’s and Portside for putting on a quality event.

jp_mason
    Onalaska, WI

I had a total of 10 guy up there over the weekend. Stayed at Hunters Ice House #14. The fishing was not good for us, but we sure enjoyed the time. I do need to say Thanks to George for the GREAT service. We arrived on Thursday and was meet by George at the Bar. He got us right out to the Ice house and tried to point us in the right direction. We hunted hard, but eneded up eating everything we caught. I will post a few of the picture I have from Saturday. We where out in that weather all day looking.

Sunday morning was something. We loaded most of stuff Saturday night expecting the worst. By 7:30 AM George was there with the plow truck ready to get us off the ice. I will post more later.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.