Sale of EDDY’S

• JAE

I just read in Outdoor News that the Chippewa Band has purchased Eddy’s Resort. This could be the start of a scary prospect. What if in 5-10 years they own all the property? With the tight slots and the people going elsewhere, who can blame the resort owners if they receive an offer they can’t refuse from the Band. I don’t mind the slot or even the reduced limit as long as the fishing remains good, but with all the stir Dick Sternbergs article has caused, only time will tell if we are doing the right thing.

Anonymous

I was at the sports show this spring standing next to an exec from Crestliner when we heard that rumor. He called Eddy’s and they said it was an outright lie, and that the Band did not have enough money to make it worth their while!!! They said “We are building a whole new addition to the bar, etc.” If this is true, things must have gotten a lot more interesting for them!

Tuck

Anonymous

Hi Ya !!

RE; Read the artical in the Outdoor news ! Sounds like a done deal to me !!! April 26th issue, page 20 ,lower right corner.

Richard

Keep a tight line !!!

Anonymous

it was sold

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.