Lakeside Resort

• Anonymous

I saw a post on another site that HJ’s has been sold. Can anyone confirm this?

Anonymous

I’ll be seeing Henry tonite at the monthly township meeting. I’ll ask him and see if it’s true…….there has been rumors of it in the past.

Anonymous

I talked to Henry tonite and he said he has’nt seen any money yet…….it did’nt sound like he had sold it.

Anonymous

That’s funny, I heard the same thing last summer. I was up fishing the next weekend, and Henry told me the same thing he told you. I wish I had the cash to buy a place like that.

Anonymous

Last Summer, and the one before that, and that , and that…….He has been trying to dish the place for years. Henry, if you read this, LOOK WHAT YOUR NEIGHBOR GEORGE HAS DONE!!!!!! You have a gold mine there! Dress it up! A little elbow grease would go a long way there! I remember back to the not so distant past where they had the best buffet in the area! Especially opening weekend! God, it was good! Now if you go in there, you have to bring a towel for all the tears that are shed about how bad things are! Buck up! Get the job done!

Whew! Where did that come from?????

Tuck

shadrapla
    cambridge mn

i agree with you 100% i always stay at hunter ‘s point resort they doing very good job i went to many resort(east of lake) and i went to hunter and i love it and people are very nice and do super good job and i dont like to going to lakeside cuz i went there like 2 or 3 year ago and i ask one person and he laught at me which it turn me off and i walk away and never come back i wish i have money to buy resort too bad smile

Anonymous

You said a mouthful!

Tuck

Anonymous

Isn’t funny or should I say sad as to how the resorts around Mille are run down and down right gross except for a few. Yet If you go to Gull their kept up. Maybe this is why Gull gets most of my time, besides I just plain like the lake..

Anonymous

I think henrys kids need to take a class in how to talk a person without being a a……!!! threats to kick somebodys a.. and telling you they are going to shoot out your tires if you dont abide by their rules is NO WAY to run a business. Far as I’m concerned i’ll never go back to that dump again. ten bucks to get on the lake, my a..!!! I’d rather give hunters or anybody else $20 just for spite. If you think I’m being hard, then ask me about last year when henrys kids assaulted my buddy from work, threw him to the ground and put him in a bed for atwo days on account of his back! I’ll admit there was alcohol involved, but that doetsn’t constitute that type of behavior.

DONOTDELETE

Oh my…. god! Your kidding?! Not physically assaulting the paying customers is WAY up the list of “DO’s” if you intend to stay in business. “Give me $10 or I’ll pop ya'” isn’t quite the way things get done in the real world and threats “to shoot out tires” need to be reported to the authorities. Those guys need a change of scenery…..WOW!

Anonymous

Bill,

You aren’t the first person I’ve heard this from so I don’t doubt that this happened. The thing that throws me is every time I’ve been to Lakeside I get treated like a king. I haven’t seen anyone get treated poorly or even remotely close to poorly.

At any rate though, when you run a business there are times when a business owner must do what is right for the business, not let your emotions run wild.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.