Good Times

• Chris Meisch
    Ramsey, MN 55303

With water temps. in the low 50’s the fish are starting to snap. Boated 27 eyes this weekend dragging white 1/8 oz jigs and shiners. White seemed to be our best color.

Boss on the weekend was 27 3/4. We did manage one 19 incher but all the rest were overs. I don’t keep them anyway, but not good
    We were keeping it right around .5 and letting the boat do the work. Get it away from the boat and simply drag it, while every once in a while lift and let fall.

I am sure you can rig or cork as well. It will only get better and better so now would be the time to go

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

Way to put the on ’em Chris!

And keep the reports coming guys… I’ve been stuck working on getting my house in Andover ready to rent out the past few weeks and since I can’t get out at least I can live vicariously through you guys!

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

I think we were anchored up next to you for awhile on Saturday. The one we got there was a 27 1/4″. We ended up making a move right after you did and nailed 3 keepers.

Chris Meisch
    Ramsey, MN 55303

Great job! We were pounding our head against the wall. We ended up with a 20 1/8, another 20 1/8, a 20 and a 1/4 and a 27 and 3/4.
    Would have been a great basket to bring to the scales.

Oh well – Tourney was still fun.

jtetzloff

Where on the lake are you having most luck?

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Thanks for the report Chris! It sounds like you guys had lots of fun and that’s what fishing is all about – even when you’re fishing in a tournament.

Chris Meisch
    Ramsey, MN 55303

We were on the West side of the lake. 14 to 20 fow for us.
    Fish seemed to be sliding up on the structure all day long. I think the females are done resting after the spawn and ready to feed in a big way!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.