North Metro to Garrison MN Walleye fishing club?

• live2fishmillelacs
    Blaine, MN

I want to know if there is a North Metro walleye fishing club. I am thinking from Blaine to Garrison. At this point even St. Cloud. My interest is on melted water,,,sorry ice fisherman..

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Not that I know of.
    I have contemplated starting one but never moved forward with it. I guess I would be interested in doing so but could not do the time commitment solo. PM if this is something you might want to give a try.
    I can only assume the Rochester Walleye Searchers would be helpful of possibly become a sister station.
    Mille Lacs area Walleye Wranglers?

live2fishmillelacs
    Blaine, MN

I am hoping that we will see some people also interested in starting a club in our area.

dtmg
    Princeton

I belong to a walleye club in Fargo Moorhead area very good club, might want to talk to them on what it takes to get one going and keeping it operational. I’m going up to a meeting this thur. the 17th as Kevin McQuoid is the speaker at this one.

powereyes
    Elk River, MN

I’ve always thought that this would be a good idea too. For sure I would join a walleye club in this area and would also help out in getting it up and running.

live2fishmillelacs
    Blaine, MN

I think if we use this year to get the interest and set up the club, we would have a good structure
    and be ready for late this year or next year for sure.

GUK
    Lake City, MN

Walleye Searchers of Minnesota meets the first Monday of each month (week later if there is a holiday) at 7pm at the Elks club in Rochester…we will be holding a club tournament on Mille Lacs in June this year.

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

As much as I would really like to do this I’m not sure I could make it work due to time. I will definitly see if I can make it work if/when someone decides to set it up

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

did anything ever come of this? I am interested in joining a walleye club/association that focuses on learning, competition and sharing the joys of fishing with the community (take a senior fishing/take a kid fishing…). I’ve found that there are clubs on pool 4 and on mille lacs (assuming that hasnt been abolished considering recent events) but nothing really that focuses on the metro area. There are plenty of clubs that focus on bass fishing but nothing i could find for walleye.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.