Mon-Tues Next Week

• fish509
    St. Michael

Fellow IDO er “I TRY HARD” and I will be up next week. If anyone is around we will be fishing NE and NW parts of the lake and staying at Castaways. Look us up for a beverage. Black Skeeter with Yammies on the back.

By the way, anyone know of a current water temp?

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Was out last night but forgot to look at temp sunday it was 58.

830-10pm 21″ 19″ eyes and a 21″ smallie.

Pulling Storm thundersticks in 12-10′ , Pink lots a dots was the winner.

Keep in touch, i will be out possibly tonite too. but starting friday im going to live out of my boat i think. -Mark

ScottPugh
    Rogers / Grand Rapids

Is it Saturday afternoon yet?

inge66

May be we can even get Andy B to come up for a night. The coctails part he likes.

Quote:

Was out last night but forgot to look at temp sunday it was 58.
    830-10pm 21″ 19″ and a 21″ smallie.
    Pulling Storm thundersticks in 12-10′ , Pink lots a dots was the winner.
    Keep in touch, i will be possibly tonite too. but starting friday im going to live out of my boat i think. -Mark

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

I’ll be up there from Friday to Friday this week. I’ll be hunting most evenings but would be happy to meet up for a if it works out.

Water temp was 57 degrees when we were out last Friday, but current temp on Hunter’s Point bobbercam is 61.1.

jasonlem
    New Prague

I will be up for the moon. I hope my cranks is all I need. Hoping my order from cabela’s gets here then I have more options.fish I don’t have your number anymore so good luck.

ScottPugh
    Rogers / Grand Rapids

57 degrees on the SW side last night. Reporter I talked too said 38 eyes and 2 muskies in 3 hours…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.