Musky Fever

• Figure8em

I’ve recently been diagnosed with a severe case of musky fever, which I’m hoping to remedy with a trip to Walker in a couple of weeks. I was wondering if a few folks could give me a few pointers on places to start on Leech. Not looking for anyone’s secret spots or anything, just a few general references to point us in the right direction. Additionally, any words of wisdom on Wabedo or the Little Boy/Woman chain of lakes would be helpful as well. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Figure_8em

walleyefinder
    Leech Lake area (God's Country)

I do not musky fish myself but, Pellican island area, as well as many of the mid lake reefs hold many muskie. this last week I have seen fish on Red Rocks and Mokey on a few occasions whlie fishing for walleye. There are a lot of cabbage beds in Agency bay that will hold musky as well. In Walker bay look for the shallower points to hold some fish. Hope this helps

muskypro

Don’t know about Leech. I do know about little boy/wabedo though. Fish a rotating tail bait in wabedo in the hayfields. Last year everyday that I was on the lake (10 times) I produced some musky action in this area. Best fished if the weather is overcast or morning/night.
    Brent

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.