Fishing Blues

• Anonymous

With what seems like an eternity to open water, I thought I would start a post where grown men and women could vent their frustrations. Some people would call this a support group. As bad as the blues are getting for me, I know I sure could use a support group for this. Does anyone have any ideas what we could call this support group? Is anyone else feeling the same way as me?

Please feel free to vent your open water blues frustrations here.

I’ll start by restating a conversation that I had with a friend of mine just a couple days ago. I was telling him that I’m sick of jigging a 24” rod and the withdrawal of not holding a rod at least 6’ long is driving me nuts, and I don’t know how much longer I can wait!!

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Its really funny that you brought this up. Today I was sitting in my chemistry class daydreaming about setting the hook on a huge walleye. I love it when you set the hook and the rod just bends over and the fish doesn’t move an inch. I love catching huge Mille Lacs walleyes. For now, I’ll just have to keep daydreaming.

Anonymous

If the bug is that bad………take some time and get back down to Everts on Pool 4, Mississippi River! Instead of a fishing blues support group, you can join a fishing blues RELIEF group! Otherwise, start planning an annual trip south………..wayyyyy south! Like………. ummmm………….. oh say…………Mexico south!

Hang in there and we’ll all soon be spinnin’ and grinnin’!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.