Ice Fishing reports from Longville?

• Anonymous

Walker and Longville are close enough so I was hoping that someone had some information on the Crappie Fishing lately throught the ICE in the Longville Area, Wabedo Lake, Little Boy, Inguadona, Women….any of these would help me out a great deal. Also how much ice do is there up there still?
    Thanks,

Brian

Anonymous

I fish the local lakes around Hackensack and Longville on a prettty regular basis. If I am not out on leech there is a pretty good chance that I am fishing close to hackensack or Longville.

There is plenty of ice in the longville area. The crappies are bitting on the local lakes in the area, but the big late spring bite has not started yet. i’m expecting it to start up probely next week. There is up to 42″ of ice on some lakes so I would highly recomend that you bring an extension with you. If you are going to fish Wabedo be carefull going throught the narrows this time of year. I have been meaning to get out here but haven’t made yet. As far as I know the water clarity in Inguadona has cleared up, this was a problem earlier in the year.

I hope this helps, let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. Good luck fishing and make sure to show us some pictures of those nice crappies you catch.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.