NEW EFN Field Staff – Terry Hagstrom

• Anonymous

Yup… two new Leech Lake Field Staff in the same week. We’ve been busy!

EFN Is happy to introduce our newest member of our growing Field Staff Team, Terry Hagstrom. Terry is a full-blown muskie nut and will be keeping us up-to-the-minute on the muskie bite… and he fishes for walleye, pike and bass as well.

The primary bodies of water Terry will be reporting on will be Mille Lacs Lake, Winnie, and Leech Lake. Terry also guides on the St. Croix and will most likely be sharing some info from his time on that body of water over on FTR.

A little about Terry, in his own words… “I have been guiding for 10 years. I have been fishing Winnie for 30, Leech 12, Mille Lacs 10. I also guide on Tonka and the Croix. My goal as a guide is to offer the educational aspect on the water and not just hand someone a rig and go. I also make sure the we are having a good time even when the bite is slow. My plan with EFN is to provide accurate fishing reports and provide useful information to anglers wanting to learn.”

Sounds great to us Terry. We’re thrilled to have you working with us and we look forward to hearing about your travels throughout the season as well as some pics of some killer muskie action on your favorite lakes!

From EFN…

Welcome aboard Terry!~

Anonymous

Welcome aboard Terry ! Great to have information from your neck of the woods !
    We will have alot of fun!!!

Richard (Smitty)

Keep a tight line !!!

Anonymous

Welcome to the team Terry. I look forward to reading your reports and findings up that away.

Anonymous

Welcome to the party!

Anonymous

Hey Terry welcome to the team. I’m looking forward to meeting you and all the other EFN folks that I haven’t met yet. Do you fish Sucker Bay on Leech for perch? Are they biting? Steve

Anonymous

Welcome aboard Terry.
    Glad to have you here and look forward to you showing some pics of those toothy critters!

Every summer, I hook 3-4 muskies on Mille Lacs while fishing smallies off the rock piles. Last year, I hooked the same fish twice. He had a real distinct chunk missing on the lower part of his tail fin. Thought about naming him, but just have not thought of a good name yet!

Look forward to hearing your reports.

Anonymous

Welcome to the team Terry,
    I look forward to teaming up w/you on Leech. I dont do much muskie fishing, but do occasionally get a muskie to hit my poor walleye on the lake as I am bringing it in . I do see quite a few fish when I am out fishn’ leech. If u are headed up this way let me know & I can tell you where. sometimes they keep my walleyes at bay and wont let them bite. I would enjoy getting together with you and talking some stratigie on what to do on our fishn’ reports, ect. Maybe we could get together on the ice up here this winter? Let me know if you are ever up this way. I have thought about getting into Muskie fishn’ but I think I would be pushing it if I came home and told my wife that I am starting another habit where the average price of a lure is around $15 . I think if I told here that, I would be spending my nights in my boat as well. This might not be a bad thing though

thagstrom

Walleye Finder,
    The offer sounds like to much fun! We’ll have to look at a day or two in before the middle of Feb.

I’ll be working the Walleye/Bass show at Canterbury for Frabill and Jiffy on Jan31-Feb2 then its the Muskie Expo in Blaine in March.

If you want to catch the worst fever known to man, I can help you with that. We’ll chase some muskie.
    E-mail me at [email protected] so we can exchange phone numbers and discuss the board.

Terry
    Terry’s Guide Serice

Anonymous

Welcome Aboard Terry !!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.