New Field Staff – Dan “walleyefinder” Pflugshaupt

• Anonymous

Or as his friends call him…. walleyefinder!

EFN is happy to announce the addition of Dan “walleyefinder” Pflugshaupt to its growing Field Staff Team!

Dan is an experienced angler that spends his time plying the waters of Leech Lake in N. MN. Dan has a wealth of information to share with us here on FTL in our Leech Lake Forum. Our intentions are to really expand our Leech Lake coverage and bringing Dan aboard for his walleye knowledge on this body of water is certainly a step in the right direction.

A little more about Dan, in his own words… “I’m just starting my full time guiding business called Walleye Finder Guide Service. I have been a very successful angler on Leech for many years and helped a few pro’s finish in the money or real close at the PWT tournament this past year. I look forward to being able to supply people with an honest fishing report on a regular and consistent basis. I feel that I can be a great source of information for other people with questions on products, techniques, locations ect. “

I urge everyone interested in seeing this forum turn into a focal point of Leech Lake fishing information to take the time to welcome Dan. Feel free to ask questions… Dan has access to a bunch of info on the hard water scene on Leech Lake and is willing to help us all out…

From EFN…

Welcome Dan “walleyefinder” Pflugshaupt

DONOTDELETE

Welcome Dan! I think I’ll just call you by your nickname “walleyefinder” since I know I’d butcher your last name. It’s good to have you aboard keeping us up-to-date on one of MN’s premiere bodies of water.

Anonymous

Hey Dan,

Good to have a good Leech guy avail. I usually make it up there for the Merc Classic as well as another tourny sometime during the summer. Maybe you can throw a fellow staffer a couple clues.

Anonymous

Welcome dan! You’ll find that this web site will help your Guide business grow and prosper…..I know I did.

Anonymous

Welcome aboard Dan. Look forward to reading your reports. Bill

Anonymous

Keep us up to date on Leech !! I used to camp at Federal Dam and go out the chute of rice and just hammer the perch in the fall just outside of that chute..

Welcome

Anonymous

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I look forward to providing a real and accurate fish’n report for Leech Lake and the surrounding area. I will not be able to do much fish’n this winter, but when open water hits, LOOK OUT!!!

Anonymous

Welcome aboard Dan ! Walley info from your area will only make this forum explode !!!

Richard (Smitty)

Keep a tight line !!!

Anonymous

Hows things going Dan? Are the fish biting up there? As far as Menomin I haven’t been doing well at all since ice up but I am looking forward to catching a few eye’s down stream a little ways. Did you used to fish by the park on the Red Cedar or upstream a little further. I like fishing from the bridge up towards Swiss Miss (rapids). I just threw my back out of kilter last Tuesday and not being able to get out is driving me up the wall. Take care and welcome to the team. Steve

Anonymous

Welcome aboard Dan!
    I am excited to hear about all the good things that come from leech!

Glad to have you. Like Dustin mentioned, the more you report, the more you will grow!!

Anonymous

Leinieman,

I cant remember where it was that we fished but it was rigth by the dam at lake menomin. I remember catching a 59 1/2″ sturgen there on 6# light action rod!! It was a fight of a lifetime!! If i remember correctly it took over 45 min. to finallly bring in. I hope your back recovers quickly as I can sympathize with you as I have been laid up for over 1 1/2 years with my neck injury. I tip my glass to you leinieman, for a speedy recovery. Do you ever fish the cribs on Lake menomin? they used to hold some nice eyes around them.

Anonymous

Yep I fish close to the cribs at times. They keep putting new ones in every year
    so I think that the fish are hiding better now than they used to. I’ve caught some of my nicest
    fish just a couple feet off shore in the evening. Take care and hope your better
    soon also. Steve

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.