Muskie Guide

• dave53
    Altoona, WI

Going to be on Leech the end of the month. Get there about every couple of years and fish for walleye, but thinking of changing it up and spending a half day with a guide chasing Musky.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Dave

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

Jeff Anderson or Ben Olsen! Two of the best pm me if you need contact info.

fishnutbob
    Walker, Mn.

Jeff is a great Muskie guide dont know Ben. You can book with Jeff goggle leisureoutdooradventures for info.

Good luck

t-ellis
    Colorado Springs, CO

Quote:

Jeff Anderson or Ben Olsen! Two of the best pm me if you need contact info.

I’ve seen Ben’s work on Keyes Outdoors tv show and he is definitely a good Muskie stick. I don’t think you could go wrong with either of these choices. Good luck and have fun!

Tom Wilson
    walker mn

Do a little reserch, there are some great muskie guides on leech lake that have been doing it for 30 + years. I know several of them, just today I saw Ted gwinn with a muskie in the landing net. He is one of several. Al maas is a legend, the shrivers are also residents and have many years leech lake experience.

fishnutbob
    Walker, Mn.

Quote:

Do a little reserch, there are some great muskie guides on leech lake that have been doing it for 30 + years. I know several of them, just today I saw Ted gwinn with a muskie in the landing net. He is one of several. Al maas is a legend, the shrivers are also residents and have many years leech lake experience.

Those are excellant guides also Bob Landerville down by Whipholt he’s a resident. Bob is my Neighbor so I guess Im a resident also and Jim Murphy lives on the lake by Agency Bay all great guides cant go wrong. Pick anyone they know how to fish.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.