Des Moines Grandmasters Cup Tournament

• benjisdad
    Newton, Iowa

Hey Gang,

Well it is a great privilege to bring this announcement to you about a new tournament concept that has come to Iowa. This tournament is for everyone! It’s a new concept that allows you to fish when you want and where you want. Angling Master International has a proven method of pitting six different species against each other, in a tournament competition unlike anything you have ever participated in. This tournament kicks off on April 16th and will go for 4 and 1/2 months. Here is how it works:

Anglers pay a nominal entry fee of $25 and acquire an AMI measuring tapes available @ Des Moines Scheels All Sports or online at http://www.recycledfish.org. Then fish any public waters within the State of Iowa for 4 1/2 months spring/summer 2010. The event is platformed on the Angling Masters website, where anglers sign up (build a Cabin then register here) to get a personal identification number to report their catch. That information flows through to a real time leaderboard where daily winners are entered into a draw for a $500.00 shopping spree at Scheels All Sports in Des Moines. Derby contestants log onto http://www.anglingmasters.com/desmoines to track each catch and see how they place in the overall rankings. Weekly winners will receive an exciting tackle package courtesy of Berkley Pure Fishing. After a straightforward judging and verification process, hailed as a breakthrough by industry leaders, (www.anglingmasters.com/index.aspx?42&too=2000&eve=20&pag=pin) all weekly winners will Fish-Off for a cash purse and the honor of being Des Moines’ first Grandmasters Cup winner. An all expense paid Canadian “Trophy Trip” will be awarded to the winner of the September Fish-Off from all the weekly winners (limit one weekly win per angler). The AMI official measuring tape is used to record each catch, ensures it’s all catch and release fishing endorsed by America’s leading fisheries stewardship organization, Recycled Fish.

I’ll paste a link to the website below and you can visit Angling Master International and the Des Moines Grandmaster Cup Marina. Create a cabin for yourself and once we go live with the sign up (I’ll announce it when we do) sign up for the tournament. This is a GREAT opportunity to have fun throughout the summer and also a chance to win some very cool prizes. How many of you can use a $500 shopping spree and Scheels…*raising my hand*.. Here’s the bonus though, you win this year you are crowned the first Des Moines Grandmaster Cup Champion AND you get to go to a trophy pike fishing trip.. check the two pics out below!!.. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a PM or email me a [email protected] TIGHT LINES ALL!!

Des Moines Grandmasters Cup Marina

benjisdad
    Newton, Iowa

GOING LIVE TODAY

Hey Gang…just wanted to let you all know that the Des Moines Grandmasters Cup tournament will be going live later today. You’ll be able to see the tournament details and rules on the Des Moines Grandmasters Cup Marina. You’ll find info on how to set up your cabin along with rules etc. The measuring tapes have been delivered to Scheels and are available in the fishing department, also on line at the Recycled Fish website. The first tape measure went out yesterday!!.. Wooohooo.. lol.. Any questions just drop me a note….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.