Ice Fishing Seminar

• jason-cyboron
    Lincoln, NE

December 12th at 3pm I will be putting on an Ice Fishing Seminar at the new Bass Pro Shops in Altoona, Iowa. If you are in the area and want to learn about ice fishing come check it out. This is during Bass Pros ice fishing weekend and there were be various seminars going on all weekend. The Council Bluffs location will have stuff going on all weekend as well.

Hope to see you there!

armchairdeity
    Phoenix, AZ, formerly from the NW 'Burbs, Minneapolis, MN, USA

Why does nothing like this ever happen near Mpls/St. Paul? Then again, maybe it does and I just don’t know about it.

Sounds awesome, though… if only it weren’t 250 miles away.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Thorne Bros….has an ice fishing sale the weekend of Novemebr 28/29. I’m not certain but this may be starting in the week, like on Thursday. There may be a seminar around 1:00pm on Sunday….hint,hint.

The too, the St.Paul Ice Fishing Show is the following week. There’s plenty of local lore for you right at home. Later on the Minnepolis Sports Show comes around and again you’ll have plenty of viewing there. The world is smaller than you think..lol.

stevenoak

You should live on pool 16.I had to drive to Ia City to buy a MarCum!Would love to make show in St.Paul.I’ve read about it on IDO, I don’t think you couldn’t live in a better place for deals and siminars.I would make the 6 1/2 hour drive,but it’s the same weekend as our deer season last two years!Des M. show is ONLY 160 miles, I’m going to check it out.Been wanting to check out new BPS!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.