ice

• Anonymous

Anyone been out on the ice yet? Need to have this cold without the wind to freeze up the open spots. Should be soon.

Anonymous

I put my post up a week ago with no answers. Is it that nobody goes ice fishing or you just don’t post. These sites don’t do anyone any good if nobody takes the time or wants to post info to help us all.

Anonymous

Was on some back waters of the Cedar on 12-7.I was on 3 1/2 to 4 ” of ice and the crappie bite was great.They were pounding my little Micky lure.

Anonymous

I haven’t been out yet but I am really getting the iitch. Let me know if you here any good fishing reports.
    -Ashford

Anonymous

BFD I assume youve been out by now, went to a farm pond west of New Hartford and slammed the gillies today. The ice is all of 5”. Color didnt matter and waxies were the offering. Did managed to get a few nice bass to twist things up a little bit Heading to Hawthorne soon, hope to have a report by the end of next weekend! ……….eye

Anonymous

See my happy face now! This is what we need. Help each other so we all have better fishin’. I have been deer hunting this weekend but will be on the ice next weekend, weather permiting.

Anonymous

I will be heading out on a farm pond in Hardin county this weekend. I know they are catching gills at Lower Pine.

Anonymous

HA!!! Nobody that can see your face is happy!! Hey by the way, I wonder if I still hold the tent racing speed and distance record at Hawthorne?

Anonymous

I doubt your record will ever be broken.

Anonymous

If there’s any ice left, it’s probably not enough to support my fat behind. I was really hoping the cold weather would hold, since I will be up deer hunting around Prarie this weekend through next week. Might make a nice break or a bonus day on the ice if we tag out (not usually our problem).

With three seasons overlapping, I can hardly get through my basement right now. Between fish finders, augers, rods, bows, muzzleloaders, shotguns, yadda yadda yadda, my dog can hardly find a place to lay down anymore!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.