Awesome game,Clones win opener!!!

• ryan-hale
    NW Ia

45-43 over Toledo in 3 O.T.’s. Great game.
    Ryan Hale

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

They made that game too close what’s up with that? Go Panthers

fishman1
    Dubuque, Iowa

Where was ISU’s defense? I don’t want to bash Toledo or anything but they were breaking in a new QB in last night’s game at ISU. Toledo’s new QB exposed that ISU’s defense is young and unexperienced. ISU’s special teams play didn’t look very special either. ISU’s offense should be the strong part of the team this season but unless that defense shores up the Clones could be in for a long season. I’m sure they will give Iowa all they can handle. They almost always seem to do so. ISU seems to put their entire season into playing Iowa. I know a win is a win but that game could have gone either way and it would have been a major let down to the ISU program had they been beaten at home by a mid-major Toledo team with a brand new QB.

Eyehunter

skippy783
    Dysart, IA

Quote:

I know a win is a win but that game could have gone either way and it would have been a major let down to the ISU program had they been beaten at home by a mid-major Toledo team with a brand new QB.

A letdown Boy, I woulda gone and bought 6 or 7 rounds at the bar had ISU lost

brittlab
    North Central Iowa

It’s gonna be long year for the clones if the defense don’t step it up I did have ISU’s QB’s in my college fantasy league and they netted me 54 points

honda75
    Iowa

It is going to be a hard year for the clones stuggling that much on defense for sure.

GO HAWKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

A win is a win. Props to the Clones.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.