Radio show

• ryan-hale
    NW Ia

I’ll be doing a radio show for a station out of Cedar Falls this week. AM 1650,it’ll air at 5:30 & 9:30 a.m. on both Sat/Sunday.30 minute show,this will be the 2nd time I’ve done this show with host Steve Kwikkle.
    Ryan Hale

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Will you be giving out GPS spots?

Is it broadcast on the web for us not to close guys?

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

That is something I need to find out Brian.I don’t get a chance to listen to it either.It was great talking with you yesterday.
    Ryan Hale

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Ryan, A buddy of mine does a radio show and is looking to do a piece on Iowa fishing. His name is Chucker and the station is Power 92 here in the cites. Are you interested?

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Pow, Pow, Power 92, The Chucker up here in the playhouse. Where am I calling you at today.

He is great.

john23
    St. Paul, MN

We’ve got star fisherman Ryan Hale with us in the playhouse today. Ryan, we were sorry to hear about how you lost your Ranger sponsorship recently. Some of our listeners were mad about the way you disrespected the american flag at the bass tournament, but most of them understood that it was the fish you were worried about. Listeners are wondering, though, did you have to pay for the light that you broke in your fit of rage?

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

That wasn’t me,that was Steve DeZurik,that is why he doesn’t run a Ranger anymore.
    Ryan Hale

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Pow, pow, power 92 raaa dio and Ryan HayBail up here in the playhouse.. So tell us about your upcoming episode on the Soprano’s.

We’ve got the one only Ryan Haybail up in the playhouse.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Raiders? That’s child abuse man!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.