Devil’s Lake in Jan.

• panfish
    Blairsburg IA

Were trying to put together a trip to Devil’s Lake in Jan. the dates 8-16th. Only want to make it a 3-5 day trip so any 3-5 days between the 8-16 will work. If anyone is interested drop me a PM would like to get a group of 10 or so. Todd.

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Todd,hope you get some people to make that long run to Devils.If you ever think of going to the big pond let me know as I want to go up this winter for a few days.
    Ryan Hale

panfish
    Blairsburg IA

The big pond? Not sure which pond your talking of Ryan? Why don’t you go with us in Jan. were planing on leaving on a Weds. the 12th and coming home on the 16th. Found a decent place that would only cost us 86$ a piece based on 10 guys. I already have 5 for sures. Come on Buddy or do you want me to check with Char!

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

First of all at least you know that Char is the boss around here!!
    I’m talking Mille Lacs for a trip.It’s alot closer and it can be good at times through the ice also.Big perch and eyes if you can find them.
    Jan. won’t work for me as I would have to take a whole week vacation,they won’t let us take a day here and there.
    Cole and I are going up to the IGL’s after school today.I’ll be back Monday night or Tuesday morning.He has a game at Spencer on Tuesday.
    Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Todd,any updates on your Devils trip?
    Ryan Hale

panfish
    Blairsburg IA

Well the latest update…

As of today the 7th we are looking a 10 people. Ryan I’m sure you and one of the boys are going to make it. Were trying to get 14-15 people total. We have rented a house for 4 nights 900$ for 4 nights. Everything is included in the house all we need to bring is food and drink.

So if anyone doesn’t have anything going on between Jan. 12-16th come join us. Wade you ought to go along with us I know you would have a great time!

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Todd,it sounds like work is going to give me the 3 days off of work to make the trip.So put me and 1 of the boys down for a sure thing.
    Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

How many from IDA are taking this trip?

Panfish

Ryan Hale

Kid Hale

Ice John

Supserdave

Brian Kemp

CSP88 (Chad)

Looks like 7 if I have it right?Any of you guys getting excited yet?

Here is a # to call for some free info on the Devils Lake area.Alot of good info in here guys.1-800-233-8048

If anyone is thinking of getting a guide I would start to call,alot of them are close to being booked as of this week-end.

Ryan Hale

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Sounds like a good trip! I’d be interested in going if I wer’nt going to Sunny and warm Pheonix to visit my parents on the 17th -21st.Have a blast!
    Chappy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.