Sportmart Fishing Sale (West Des Moines, IA)

• dm5000
    Des Moines, IA

Just got back from Sportmart in WDM. There are still lots of plugs left for their 30% off sale. $5.00 Rapalas are now $3.50. The sign lists a few brands, but it appears every plug is 30% off. I got a Heddon Zara Spook and some other brands and got the discount on everything. There are still lots of Walleye Divers, Rat-L-traps, Rapalas (including Shad Raps) and Matzuo Shallow Seekers as of noon Sunday. Now that I got doubles on all my favorite patterns, go ahead and help yourself

Dave

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Dave,are the glass shad raps on sale? If they are your close could you pick me up some and I’ll send you the cash?
    Let me know what you think.Please do not go out of your way if it’s a hassle.
    Ryan Hale

dm5000
    Des Moines, IA

Ryan,

I’d be happy to pick some up for you but I dont remember seeing any. I will probably be out that way Monday or Tuesday and will take a look. They had Grappler Shads and walleye divers that I know you walleye trollers use..

If there is anything else you might want, email me a wish list and I will be happy to pick some things up for you…

Dave

dm5000
    Des Moines, IA

Ryan,
    I finally made it back out to Sportmart yesterday. Sorry, no Glass Shad Raps.

Catch ya later,
    Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.