a central Iowa fishing club

• nirrad
    Des Moines, Iowa

Howdy all
    I’m am just wondering if there is any interest in having a multispecies club here in the Des Moines area. I’ve had some interest expressed to me and I am trying to get the ball rolling. I am looking for ideas and goals people would like to see and potential members. I am planning on trying to keep people posted and working with other clubs in the area and statewide. Thanks to all.

riverwino
    Ames, Iowa

you might want to try out http://www.iowaoutdoors.org ifyou havent already. lots of fisherman from around the state in there.

I guess i would be interested, however i usually go fishing to get away from people, so what excatly what being part of a club consist of? I target northern, walleye and cats.

nirrad
    Des Moines, Iowa

it is going to be a multispecies club, there are plenty of species oriented clubs, I am trying to geta generalized one to incompass, all from bullheads to walleyes. A major undertaking I know, but from what I have been hearing one that would be welcome. I’m already bald so I have no hair to pull out Thanks for the interest

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.