Next Generation

• Hersh
    Iowa

This past Monday my son and I had scheduled a trip to Lake City Mn. to fish for Smallmouth bass on the Mississippi but due to high water we had to cancel. So we decided to go to Lake McBride and take his three year old son along. This would be his first time out fishing in a boat. He has fished from shore in ponds and did a great job. Well he had a ball catching Gills and drinking his soda and watching Dad and Papa catch three pound class LM. As I was sitting there watching the two of them catching those fish it reminded me of times sitting in a boat in Northern Minnesota and a little boy (my son) sitting on my lap holding onto my fishing pole catching walleyes. What a great early Fathers Day present.

TroyR
    Silver Lake MN

Nothing like fishing with your kids!

emover
    Malcom, IA

yes indeed I spent the last 4 days fishing with my daughter and son and future daughter-in-law, can’t beat the memories.

bassbaron
    eldridge, ia

congrats, my 4 year old loves to come fishing and play in the boat when the bite slows down. heres a pic of him with a bass. wacky rigging a senko with a circle hook is a great way to get them bites!

aaronr
    Dundee, Iowa

i know bout thoes good times like my dad and i were bass fishing at backbone and he was setin the hook on a bass and his seat broke and he was like 3in. from goin in the water

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.