Kevin Neve joins In-depthangling.com team…!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

We’re thrilled to announce the addition of Kevin Neve to our Field Staff Team here with the websites. Kevin is an experienced guide out in North Dakota is an accomplished walleye and perch angler with years of experience in the area he will be covering… Devils Lake!

Welcome to the team Kevin!

A little more about Kevin, in his own words…

“I operate West Bay Guide Service on Devils Lake out of Minnewaukan as a liscensed fishing guide. I am a member of Mitchells Guide Service in Devils Lake, North Dakota Guides Association, NPAA #755, Warrior Boats Pro-Staff. I fish mainly for walleyes in the summer and perch in the winter. I’m the District Conservationist for the USDA-Natural Resources Conservation Service and a Director on the Benson County Tourism Association.

I enjoy sharing information on fishing and promotion of Devils Lake and I am looking forward to working with a new group of anglers and webbers.”

Welcome aboard Kevin. We’re looking forward to hearing more from your neck of the woods and those ice reports from Devils Lake couldn’t come at a better time with all this cooler weather set to freeze the lakes up tight!

To check out the latest info in the Devils Lake Forum Click Here

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Welcome aboard Kevin,,,If you run into any roadblocks just give me a hollar and try and lend a hand…

I really look forward to your fishing reports and pix from your area…There are a hand full of guys that fish Devils Lake in the winter…take care !!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.