DePere Walleye fishing report

• waldog10

Does anybody know whats happening at DePere.

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

Check this site out….there is alot of complaining on this site but there are alot of good posts also.
    web page

waldog10

Thanks Swerve! I have not fished there in about three years. What areas would you suggest I fish and what presentation/s are recommended?

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

I havent been there for a few years either…my old roommate from college lives right there and ussually calls when it is getting good. I have fished in the boat and from shore and prefer to fish from shore(with the crowds) right below the refuge area. Depends on the water depth but almost always fish a firetiger shallow shad rap. If there is alot of water coming through the gates I will be there the first week of April. My biggest walleyes to date are a 31 and a 32 1/2 and both came from the Fox River.
    Swerv

jbongers
    South St. Paul, MN

I was out there last week casting cranks in 2-4 fow. We fished all night and caught around 30 fish or so. they were all in the 18-25″ range. No real big ones but we did see a couple get caught.

Green Bay, WI

Run is really winding down in DePere. Many rough fish being caught in with the walleyes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.