Fishin show question

• kevin
    hancock,wi

I saw a fishin show last year with some guys fishing in lake michigan off the fox by a power plant when the cats were runnin just wanted to know if any one has any info on were this is and what time this is going on from what i picked up on the show the outlet of this power plant was just full of channels and a few flathead.
    any info would be great.

yours truly
    Kevin Budny

JimRK
    Menasha, Wi.

Kevin,
    The power plant you are thinking of is right at the mouth of the river going into Green Bay. It is also across the river from the Metro boat launch, so is is very easy to get to. Besides kity cats, just about everything that swims, is in this warm water discharge in the spring.
    Good luck if you decide to try it out. Happy fishing to all.

kevin
    hancock,wi

Thanks for the info jim.Have you ever fished this spot and if ya did hows the bite.

Kevin Budny

JimRK
    Menasha, Wi.

Yes, I have fished it. Will proably get the boat wet there when I start fishing again this spring. Normally a couple of boats fishing the area. Usually enough activity to keep your concentration up. It is always a fisherman’s surprize to figure out what you have on the end of the line . You can also work spots up to and around the railroad bridge. Lots of room to play and try different stuff. The Fox seems to produce best when there is good current / higher water.
    Good luck and happy fishing.

RipnLips1
    Roberts,Wi

I have fished this spot many times,cast tattle traps along the break up river from the discharge,also rattling shad raps work well.I pounded alot of fish off of this spot but never anything over 10lbs.

kevin
    hancock,wi

Thanks for the info guys its appriciated.If you have any questions let me know.

Kevin Budny
    LET EM RUN ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.