found one

• sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

Well kind of. I found one side to a deer we called the skinny 8 this last weekend. Thought it was a shed until I picked it up and it was actually broken off just above the brow tine. Here is the buck and the shed. We saw this buck the last weekend of muzzy season and it had both sides. It was running with a bigger/older 8. They must have had a parting of ways at some point.

Attachments:
    1. shed.jpg

2. MFDC0344.jpg

youngfry
    Northeast Iowa

Nice. I went yesterday but the only antlers we found were attached to the skull of a rotting deer. Kids sure had fun though! We’ll have to be out again soon with this nice weather!

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

My oldest son was out yesterday and found 1 small antler sitting in a deer bed. It was obviously very fresh as it still had a little red blood on it. I think it’s still early but it should be happening any time now.

Dave

sticker

Found the other side to this one and this time is was an official shed. Looked pretty hard, walked quite a bit and that was the only one we found.

Cody hesseltine
    Maryland

I’m gunna go this weekend. My buddy found a pair today from a buck he’s been after for 3 years now.

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

This morning I seen s 10 and a 6, was with 8 does and they still had both sides…. I think a little early yet.

sticker

I found one more yesterday morning. I had about 4 hours to walk the farm. I do still have pics at home of bucks holding both sides. Unfortunately I didn’t bring the cam cards home from the farm so I don’t know about up there.

sticker

Found another. That makes 4 for the property this year which is a new record for us. This isn’t this years shed but a pretty nice one.

Attachments:
    1. 4th-shed.jpg

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.