Found a tackle box on the road western WI

• NofHwy8
    baldwin, WI

I found a tackle box in the middle of a WI state highway let’s say with in an hour of Stillwater…if someone lost one and can give a general description, I’ll make arrangements to get it to them. I played frogger picking up some of the gear but some was some was smashed. I think I got most of it.

Full disclosure…at first I thought “score! Free tackle box for me!” Then I thought how bummed my kid or myself would be if the tables were turned. Shoot me a message, let’s get this box to its owner!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Good on ya…..the fish Gods will smile on you plus your kid will be proud of the old man. waytogo

B-man

Agreed waytogo

Why not say exactly where you found it? I was within an hour of Stillwater with the boat today and now you have me paranoid to go take inventory lol

I hope it wasn’t on Hwy 8, or I’ll have to go check the boat doah

NofHwy8
    baldwin, WI

Agreed waytogo

Why not say exactly where you found it? I was within an hour of Stillwater with the boat today and now you have me paranoid to go take inventory lol

I hope it wasn’t on Hwy 8, or I’ll have to go check the boat doah

Yeah, reread my post… maybe I’m being too vague. Found it on Hwy 65 north of star prairie. Good call.

Iowaboy1

Good on you skillet!!
    May karma be on your side!!

riverruns
    Inactive

And your doing exactly the right thing. wave

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

25 years ago I found someone’s gear. I kept it. I didn’t have internet, but no excuse. I regret it to this day. Thanks for doing the right thing.

buck-slayer

Maybe give Russell’s bait shop a call let them know probably first place I’d ask if it were me.

maddogg

Please put your phone # on your stuff!!

NofHwy8
    baldwin, WI

Please put your phone # on your stuff!!

Another good call… I better check and see if it has a phone number on it blush

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.