For Sale Frabill R2-tec Full thermal shack with EXTRAS

• jgross
    Northeast SD

For sale: Frabill R2-tec/predator 2-3 man Full thermal portable ice shack. OPTIONS:2 deluxe seats, Hyfax on bottom of sled, custom installed invisible white LED strip lights on 2 cross members(very bright as seen in pic) the lights are powered with any flasher (battery not included) It also is equipped with universal Otter tow bar brackets for a Otter hitch, It also has a Frabill travel cover, This shack has ALWAYS been stored indoors, I have dried out in heated garage and always sprayed with Lysol after ever use to prevent mold and smell. This shack is in great shape and only has minor wear and tear any 4 year old shack would have such as one small heater burn mark on door, some small spots on the bottom corners have loose stitching (DOES NOT AFFECT PERFORMACE/CANT EVEN TELL UNLESS YOU LOOK FOR IT) This shack is EXTREMELY WARM and in good condition. I could ship to any state that Speedee delivers to for less than $100 or I will be in Sioux Falls SD on the weekend of 28th if that is close to anyone interested. Please call or TXT if you have any questions 1-605-290-3210 Asking $500

Attachments:
    1. IMG_2483.jpg

2. IMG_2484.jpg

3. IMG_2481.jpg

4. IMG_2482.jpg

sktrwx2200

Any Interest in a near mint Frabill R2 tec 1 man Pro? With all the extras? Looking for a larger unit. Maybe you are looking for a smaller one?

jgross
    Northeast SD

SOLD

Doug Larsen
    Minnesohtah

Awesome deal, was going to go quick!

Steve Hjort

Send me more info, pics, price, what the extras are.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.