soldFleetwood Elkhorn Truck Camper. $4000

• gizmoguy
    Crystal,MN

I have a 1998 Fleetwood Elkhorn for sale. In good condition. No leaks. Everything works as intended. Fridge works on AC power or LP. The fridge also has a ARP safety over temp control. It will shut down the fridge if it gets too hot. Two 30 lb. LP tanks with OPD. Newer group 31 AGM battery. A second battery can be added for boondocking. Solar panels and MPPT charge controller. The Battery is always charged without plugging in to power. Pressure activated water pump. No leaks in water system. Six gallon LP water heater with bypass valve. 3 burner stove with oven. All lights have been upgraded to LEDs. Brake/Tail lights have been upgraded to LEDs. The furnace was just rebuilt the Aug. New blower motor, burner and igniter board. 19″ LCD 12v TV with DVD player. TV antenna that is adjustable from the inside. Upgraded radio/stereo with 4 speakers. Queen mattress in the cabover. The dinette is currently setup with a foam mattress. I have the table and all the cushions to convert back to a dinette. There is an additional sleeping spot over the dinette for 150 lbs. or less. I used it for my clothes storage. AC unit I put on that is about 10 years old. Tons of storage. The wings are solid as I rebuilt them years ago with 3/4″ treated plywood. Bathroom works and is very clean. Heated tank area. Hitch extension, storage cover and fastgun tiedowns included. Truck-side mounts not included. The camper is currently parked and winterized. Still can be brought back to life for deer hunting. This camper does require a one ton truck with 8′ box. I’m selling because I just upgraded with a newer Lance 1191.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_1182.jpg

2. IMG_1180.jpg

3. IMG_1179.jpg

4. IMG_1174.jpg

5. IMG_1176.jpg

6. IMG_1172.jpg

7. 20170723_132211-scaled.jpg

8. 110_1067.jpg

Jason

Do you have an approx weight of this unit when its loaded up? I see you where running a dually so I’m curious.

gizmoguy
    Crystal,MN

I had it weighed once with a full water tank and 2 batteries and I got 3600 lbs.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Fleetwood Elkhorn Truck Camper. $4000’ is closed to new replies.