chicken wing marinade?

• tomberg
    Rochester,MN.

My son is heading to boot camp in a couple weeks and going to throw a little party, looking for an easy recipe to throw some wings on the grill..thanks

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

If you want Hot wings, just grill them then coat them or dip them in Franks Red Hot (I think they have a specific wing sauce as well). To tame it down, mix it with some mayo.

Franks is the sauce that most bars use.

holennet
    Park View, Iowa

A qick marinade is wishbone italian salad dressing. We use it often and it is good. Tell your son thanks for serving our country.

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

I use Franks as my base, what I do is bake my wings in the oven for about 15minutes (usually ahead of time) and then deep fry for about 5-8 when ready to serve to crisp them up.

The sauce I use Franks as my base and then I add melted butter, garlic powder, and black pepper, and a little white pepper to taste. This will also help to thicken then sauce as well. I then take the wings out of the deep fryer or overn or off the grill (anyway works) and then coat them in a tub of sauce and serve with LightHouse BluCheese and celery sticks!

chomps
    Sioux City IA

use Wade’s recipie, but marinade the wings for a day or two in half of the sauce, then grill, basting with the remaining sauce as you go, add cayenne to the hot sauce to get some more heat, couple hickory chunks on the charcoal gives them a good smokey hot taste.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

Quote:

Franks!

Your welcome!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.