Fishing report

• Greg Perz

Anyone doing any good in the past 2 days?

I was out in 32 fow (from the east side) last weekend for a day and did pretty well (15 fish in 16 hours). My dad has been up there since Monday and did really well Monday thru Wednesday night in roughly the same area, but the bite shut down yesterday and today.

I am headed back up this weekend and I do not know where to start with the warmer weather coming.

Any info/suggestions are appreciated.

Greg

busse3775
    Fargo, ND

I am heading there early tomorrow morning and will have a daily report. We are going out of Red Door tomorrow morning and fishing the flats for the day then we have a sleeper rented out of Twin Pines Resort for Saturday night. We wanted to just get a motel room at Red Door but they require a two night minimum stay. Cost the same for us to just get a sleeper as it did to get a two night stay at Red Door. Sounds like the report has been very good for the mud flats. We just have portables and plan on staying very mobile. Hoping this warm temperature for tomorrow and Sunday really turns the bite on. Not to be greedy, but I would be a little disappointed if the two of us do not catch 20-30 fish every 12 hours…

311hemi
    Dayton, MN

Looking forward to hearing what you find out tomorrow. We are heading up and going out of Red Door Sunday morning. Planning to be mobile during the day and head out to the flats and will post up in their sleepers in the evening.

Greg Perz

Here are a few my dad got. Lost a pig half way up.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_3416.jpg

2. IMG_3421.jpg

Oldstar

Anyone doing any good in the past 2 days?

I was out in 32 fow (from the east side) last weekend for a day and did pretty well (15 fish in 16 hours). My dad has been up there since Monday and did really well Monday thru Wednesday night in roughly the same area, but the bite shut down yesterday and today.

I am headed back up this weekend and I do not know where to start with the warmer weather coming.

Any info/suggestions are appreciated.

That would be expected with the high pressure that moved in. The next 5-7 days should see a lot of fish on the ice!

Greg

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.