Fish guts

• Red Eye

You can always put fish guts out in the field for fertilizer. Its to bad the dam eagles get to em first before the ground does.
    Its what I do. Plus it provides extra target practice when the crows and ravens show up.

Hodag Hunter
    Northern Wisconsin

I save my fish guts in a metal garbage can all winter. In the spring they get buried in the garden.

A WI Game Warden told me feeding Eagles is illegal. It teaches them people = food. Once he had a guy catch a fish and leave it flopping by the hole as he went back to get tools. An eagle took his fish and flew away dragging the tip-up. The idiot chased the tip-up (Eagle) down with his snowmobile. Eventually getting his tip-up back after he killed the Eagle. Then the smart guy was bragging it up . . . . he got arrested. That not just a DNR fine.

Dan
    Southeast MN

Joe do you still need fish guts, it sounds like I’m relatively in your area and about to fillet some pan fish.

Joe033

Joe do you still need fish guts, it sounds like I’m relatively in your area and about to fillet some pan fish.

I’d love them! How far away are you? I could meet up tomorrow if you’d like to get rid of them

Dan
    Southeast MN

Sent ya a PM Joe, maybe we can work something out.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.