Finally some weather

• Beast

Although I don’t wish a tornado on anyone, (being smack dab in the middle of one last year) there’s finally something on the local new other than Covid, Riots,looters, and protesters.

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Injury free weather can be quite good excitement! I prefer if it waits till I’m done working for the day.

I’m sure the rioters would protest the rain putting their fires out.
    whistling

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

tenth of an inch here. The garden was needing some rain. Maybe more coming yet tonight.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Good half inch up this way!! waytogo

Tom Albrecht
    Eau Claire

Brand new truck took hail damage. Although I like weather, not impressed today

JEREMY
    BP

) there’s finally something on the local new other than Covid, Riots,looters, and protesters.

I thought the opposite. Got home at 5:15 and watch for almost 1/2 hour before any mention of weather even though tornado warnings were flashing on bottom of screen. They normally interrupt everything but couldn’t even stop showing same thing that’s been on every second for over a week.

Beast

Brand new truck took hail damage. Although I like weather, not impressed today

Man that sucks,hope they can pop all the dimples out for you.

sji

Sorry about your truck Tom, BL lives in Winona and took some major damage to his back. Welts the size of fingers and one tore the skin off.

B-man

It was pretty crazy as it came through Fond Du Lac last night.

Hundreds and hundreds of lighting strikes (most appeared to be cloud-to-cloud), some hail, heavy rain in sheets, and sustained 30+ winds.

There’s a few big branches down and tons of little stuff, but no real bad damage.

Sharon
    SE Metro

We didn’t get as much as I was expecting and that’s okay with me. Some rain, rolls of thunder, and lightning was pretty much it. I figured if I brought my new wind chime safe inside the garage for then night then maybe we wouldn’t get hit so hard and it worked! )

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Ma’s nephew in Holman had near-baseball sized hail. Damage to shingles, siding. Lots of aerial lightning here at home last night and some super wind as the storm approached but no damage. All we could wring out of this storm system was the 1/10″. I’ll be wrapping up the garden weeding this morning and will have to water.

Beautiful blue sky here today.

Beast

Only got 1/10 here, need to break out the hose and water the trees I just planted again.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.