Fenwick elite tech ice rods gone ?

• Gino
    Grand rapids mn

I got into some tullibees yesterday and really enjoyed my 26″ ml . I went to there site last night and there are no elite tech ice rods even mentioned there anymore. I hope they didn’t discontinue them, they are very nice rods for the price. I see there are still some available through other outlets. My plan was to set another one up just like mine with an okuma for my daughter. Anybody heard anything? I see they have some new models out .

Buffalo Fishhead

It appears only the Techna and HMG ice rods are now available.

Buffalo Fishhead

Ripjiggen

They are no longer making elite tech’s. That price point will be replaced by the techna.

Gino
    Grand rapids mn

Sad , I really like them . I have two mh , one med , one ml , and one ul. Nice rods I guess it’s time to start panic buying rotflol

Ripjiggen

Techna will be very similar. In my opinion a better rod.

bullcans
    Northfield MN

Sad , I really like them . I have two mh , one med , one ml , and one ul. Nice rods I guess it’s time to start panic buying rotflol

Check Scheels. Thought i saw some in their Sioux Falls SD store a couple weeks ago.

Ice Cap

They are nice rods and I own one in 28″ ml and really like it. It hasn’t come out of the case much since I bought the TUCR Fusion however. Give you’rs to your daughter and treat yourself to a Fusion. whistling

Gino
    Grand rapids mn

I can’t get myself to take the leap to a real high end rod. Going from my old HTs and some other lower end rods , makes these feel like high end to me. Called , reeds , marine general and checked a few websites, this one model was out, called down the road from my house to 1000 lakes and bingo. Nothing like a good old panic buy! woot

Attachments:
    1. 0E17CEF4-A53C-4891-9541-FC4CF6D174BF.jpeg

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

Nothing like a good old panic buy!

I’ll give you 3 rolls of TP for that old thing. Well actually 2 rolls and a partial.

Gino
    Grand rapids mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Gino wrote:</div>
    Nothing like a good old panic buy!

I’ll give you 3 rolls of TP for that old thing. Well actually 2 rolls and a partial.

. I’ll get back to you in two weeks on that 🤓

Sylvanboat

23 inch UL Elite Tech rod for sale on EBay right now for $10.

Veedo

I have two ml elite techs in the 24 if remember correctly. If anyone is interested I’d be willing to part. Never really used them. Shoot me a pm.

Ron Burgundy
    Utica MN

I have 2 of the brown ones. 28 ml & 23 ul. I know it’s an old post but I don’t need them. He’ll, never used them. $25 each would be good.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.