FELLOW IDO MEMBER NEEDS YOUR HELP

• prieser
    Byron, MN

This reply is on the fishing side as well….

This has been about a two year battle for Jason and his family. If you click on the link that Steve provided, you’ll see that not only has he had to deal with an illness that they really still don’t know what it is, he’s lost his job because of it. I’ve known Jason pretty much my whole life, for this request to be coming from him and his family, he must really be in dire straights. He’d sooner chew off his own leg, then ask for someone to get him out of a trap. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers. They really, really need them.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Thank you for the reply Bob, I was i little surprised that there were no other replies here, there has to be some others here who remember Jason. Come on guys lets here from you.

Buzz
    Minneapolis MN

Donation made. We all need to get onboard.

prieser
    Byron, MN

Thank you Buzz, that is awesome to hear!!

Talked with another mutual friend last night, Jason might get to come home today!!! He’s been in the hospital now for 76 straight days and will have many more months of rehabilitation coming. Type 2 diabetes will now be another huge risk since they removed most of his pancreas two weeks ago. He went from a pretty solid 200ish lbs and is now down to 150. Needs to work on walking/eating/giving himself shots, pretty much every little day to day task, he will need to re-learn due to this illness. His wife is out of PTO already, so she won’t be able to help him as much as she would like.

Please IDO, help this man out. He seriously would have been one of the first in line if the shoe was on the other foot.

tso
    Coon Rapids,MN

Donation made, they will be in my prayers.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

In

prieser
    Byron, MN

Hi all, Jason did get to come home yesterday. Let’s hope it stays that way. I am planning on going to visit him on Sunday if he is up for a visit. Please keep him in your prayers and thoughts. I will get back with you after this weekend.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.