Fall fishing Northern MN open seat

• Scott Nelson
    Eastern ND

I’ve got a fishing shack on the border of Canada and I usually go up several times before the ice sets in. My normal friends are unable to go this year. So, I thought it would be fun to see if anyone here has interest in going up. I’ve got all the gear, boats and bait, you need only to bring a change of clothes and a sleeping bag (warm one). Passport is helpful but not a requirement (just as many fish on the US side). Walleye, Northern Pike, Smallmouth and Perch – and i’ve Never been disappointed. Dates are mainly open except for the last few days and the first week of upcoming months. It’s a rustic cabin no electricity and no cell service. I’ve got room for up to 4.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

What body of water are you on. Im planning on heading north early oct this year for a few days on fishing.

trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

Sounds like a great getaway! Talking weekend trips or longer?

Pete

Scott Nelson
    Eastern ND

Either way Pete, I recommend at least 2-3 full days of fishing. I usually stay 3-7 days at a time. IF I could I’d never leave ;)

Andrew Rice

Hey Scott I’m seriously interested in going! I’m in eastern ND too. I’ll send you a PM.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.