Walleye wish list

• Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

I was wondering what are some of the Walleye bodies of water on everyones wish list.
    Some of mine are Lake Tobin, Columbia river, Bull Shoals & Lake Erie.

love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

Mark I am also looking into Lake Tobin, maybe a trip should be arranged I have also always wanted to fish Devils Lake, ND on soft water. Someday hopefully.

John
    Go Twins ( I still have your tickets)

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

Mark I am also looking into Lake Tobin, maybe a trip should be arranged

If you are planning a Tobin trip, I have some info IF you want. We stay at MacSwaney’s. Nothing special BUT after fishing, eating, cards and BSing about the day, it is warm and dry. I think that we had 4-6 people in a cabin. It came out to about 125(Canadian) each for a week.

Ron

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

Do you pull your boat up there or do you rent up there?

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Pull our own, two guys in a vehicle taking turns driving about 16 hours from the metro. I hate fishing out of a rental. The most money you will spend will be on gas driving round trip.

love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

Thanks for the info Slider. Mark, what do you think? A late summer trip to Tobin??????? We could probably find a couple other guys here that are willing to make the trip.

John

Willeye
    La Crosse, WI

Bay of Quinte! My father-in-law fished with two friends there for 6 days last December and they boated over 50 fish that went over 10 pounds.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.